Meet the shoe that started it all. Returning for its eighth encore, the Hoka One One Clifton 8 continues to stand out among the crowd of daily trainers. This version is 15% lighter than before, with signature-soft cushion and a Meta-Rocker midsole that provides a smooth roll on every stride. Enjoy a soft step-in feel from the plush tongue as the breathable mesh upper keeps you cool while you cruise through the miles. Whether you're a longtime Hoka One One loyalist or a beginner to the brand, the Hoka One One Clifton 8 appeals to both crowds.
- The Hoka One One Clifton 8 is 15% lighter than the previous version.
- Increased rubber on the heel provides more coverage.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners looking for a reliable daily trainer that can handle long distances, high weekly mileage, and everything in between.
- Runners looking for a smooth and comfortable shoe to wear during marathons or recovery runs.
- Hoka One One fans who will be happy to hear the Clifton 8 keeps the classic fit and feel runners love.
Upper: Engineered mesh upper delivers breathable comfort. Mesh tongue provides a plush feel. Molded EVA sockliner adds step-in comfort. Extended pull tab allows for easy entry. Made from 100% vegan materials.
Midsole: Compression-molded EVA midsole offers signature-soft cushioning with every step. Early stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth rolling sensation on the run.
Outsole: Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability. Extended crash pad at the heel and rubber coverage increase durability.